Considering a careers at PT Systems? We’re currently hiring recruiters and account executives
Are you a people-person who likes to help companies find the right talent and resources or assist others in their job search? Why not consider a career with us? Provided below are available positions in our California and Texas locations:
We’re looking for an outgoing team player who enjoys meeting new people, is a strong communicator, and a quick thinker.
- Prefer prior experience managing the full lifecycle process of recruiting in the IT technology sector
- 1+ years previous recruiting experience within a technical agency or consulting firm
- Comfortable meeting creating new relationships and learning new recruiting and staffing techniques
- Strong experience in salary negotiation
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Creative and resourceful to provide solutions for both the sales force and clients
- Identify candidates to fill internal and client openings through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting and referral generation
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, in-person interviews, and reference checks
- Understand and summarize candidate’s key strengths, liabilities, and requirements
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought candidates for client marketing
Sales & Account Executive
Sales & Account Executives
If you enjoy working with people and consider yourself a true salesperson, this is the opportunity for you!
- 1-2+ years of B2B sales experience; sales management experience preferred
- Previous experience in marketing and/or business development, ideally in recruiting and staffing
- Top performer with proven track record of growing a customer base and meeting/exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and offer comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Strong use of insights and decision-making based on data to provide status and guidance in the sales process
- Agility and ability to adapt and develop quickly and easily as the sales organization grows
- Proactive, organized and responsible team player
- Identify and develop list of potential clients and decision makers
- Introduce PT Systems’ professional consulting services to prospective clients.
- Qualify inbound and outbound sales leads for potential opportunity and develop a strong pipeline via multiple communication methods including in-person, phone and email
- Construct, forecast, and manage all sales activity and pipeline utilizing our CRM application to meet and exceed revenue targets and achieve company goals
- Identify prospective and existing clients’ needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and successfully convey the benefits of PT Systems
- Act as the voice of the customer when working cross-functionally with recruiters and other teams within PT Systems
- Maintain our current client base and relations for account retention
If you’re looking for a rewarding career, we encourage you to Submit Your Resume today.